FLEPS Logo Competition
Aim of the Competition:
Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School (FLEPS) is providing quality language education service to Prepatory School, Undergraduate, Postgraduate students and the scoiety since the establishment of our university.
The mission of FLEPS is to provide our students with international language certificates that will contribute to their future academic and professional lives as well as providing educational, social and cultural support to help them receive the utmost benefit during their education process.
There is a need for a functional and catchy logo that is created with universal values and will be used in all printed and digital platforms to be identified with the continuously developing EMU FLEPS identity.
Deadline for Application: 25th December 2017
Evaluation Dates of the Selection Committee: 27th-29th December 2017
Announcement of Results: 2nd January 2018
Requirements for Participation:
- The competition is only for students who are registered at Preparatory School or Undergraduate, Postgraduate students registered in 2017-2018 Fall Semester.
- The designed logo should be in-line with Eastern Mediterranean University identity. All works must include "Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School" abbreviation or phrase.
- The term "FLEPS" can be used as the official abbreviation of Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School.
- The designs should be unique and must not be used in other competitions or published anywhere before. Also, it should not resemble organization logos.
- Once they apply, participants declare, accept and guarantee being the owner of the original work. Participants will not pay or demand any participation fee for being part of the FLEPS institutional logo competition.
- Each design will be printed on a white A4 paper.
Participant's name-surname and student number should be written on the back of the paper.
- All works must be submitted to the delivery address given below as prepared on one of the
vector-plotting based design software with 300 dpi CMYK colour format saved as both JPEG and PDF file format in a CD-ROM.
Application Method and Address:
Designs, both hard copy on A4 paper with
name-surname and student number on the back and soft copy on a CD-ROM, print and CD must be delivered to
English Preparatory School Secretariate (Prep A Building, 2nd floor, Room 212) or
Foreign Languages Secretariate (opposite Central Lecture Halls, 1st floor# Room 105) in person by 25th December 2017, 17:00 at the latest.
Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School (FLEPS)
(0392) 630 2153 / 1330 / 2423