Classes Commence and Timetables at EPS
Published Date: Friday, 25 February 2022
Dear EPS (EPSA010, EPSA020, EPSA021, EPSB010, EPSB011 and EPSU010) students,
Thank you for choosing Eastern Mediterranean University. We wish you a very successful academic semester at the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School (FLEPS) and we would like to inform you about our school's programs and operations.
- Education at English Preparatory School (EPS) will start on Wednesday, March 2nd at 08.40.
- At EPS, 24 contact hours of English language education is given weekly.
- Classes will be carried out face-to-face in Spring Semester of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
- Online tasks will be carried out through Microsoft Teams and Moodle applications.
- It is the student's responsibility to provide necessary equipment.
- You will be able to access your course timetable and your teachers' names from your student portal on March 1st, Tuesday.
- On Tuesday (01.03.2022) you can learn your groups from your Portal accounts. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://stdportal.emu.edu.tr/
- Write your student number as username.
- Write your ID number / passport number as your password.
- Click on Courses taken.
- See your timetable and classroom.
- You will have 5 hours of classes every day except Wednesday because on Wednesdays you will have 4 hours of classses.
- Your lessons will start at 8.40 (Cyprus time) and finish at 14.20 (Cyprus time) every day except Wednesday; on Wednesdays you will have 4 block hours until 12.30 (Cyprus time).
- Participation in classes is compulsory and the absenteeism limit will be announced by the FLEPS Administration after classes commence.
- Before you enter the EPS buildings, students should show their;
- Antigen/PCR test result document obtained within the last 7 days, if they are fully vaccinated (students should also have their TRNC adapass or vaccine card with them).
- Antigen/PCR test result document obtained within the last 72 hours, if they are partially vaccinated (not completed their vaccination process yet) or not vaccinated at all.
- You will be able to access your books with the password given to you in digital environment.
- Your password will be delivered to you by your teachers.
The timetable for all EPS students is as follows:
|08.40 - 09.30||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON|
|09.40 - 10.30||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON|
|10.40 - 11.30||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON|
|11.30 - 12.30||LUNCH||LUNCH||LESSON||LUNCH||LUNCH|
|12.30 - 13.20||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON|
|13.30 - 14.20||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON||LESSON|
We wish you all good luck.